Taxes are not included in the rates shown online. This is an additional 14.5% as mandated by the government. If you have any special requests / needs, please contact us ahead of time so we can help make proper arrangements for you ( ie: wheelchair access, guide dogs, etc )
***Special Event Booking -Presidential Inauguration. Due to high demand during the Presidential Inauguration (18th-22nd January), full payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Your card will be charged within 48 hours of booking.*** You must pay with a credit card. We do NOT have the facility to take any cash what so ever. You will not be able to check in unless you are paying with a credit card.
Visa, American Express, Discover, and Master Card. If you have a debit card, it must have been issued by Visa. To Note: No Laser cards are accepted.
Every member of the reservation must present a valid US drivers license or passport upon check in. All reservations are charged 48 hours in advance of your arrival. If your credit card information changes please contact us immediately. Any reservations with declined / expired credit cards are subject to termination.
No one under the age of 18 allowed. All guests in a party must be over the age of 18. You must give us 48 hours notice of a planned cancellation. If no notice is given the first day of your reservation will be charged. Any groups with 4 or more guests will be charged the entirety of their reservation 30 days prior to their scheduled check in date. Within this 30 day period, any large group that cancels is only eligible for half their refund up to 7 days before their arrival. Any groupo cacellation within 7 days will not be eligible for a refund. We do not accept or acknowledge any “group” reservation, nor do we offer any special pricing, discounts, or services for “groups”. There is a limit for reservations of 14 days in any given calendar year. If you are a resident of Washington DC, Virginia, or Maryland, you are restricted to a total of 1 day in any 30 day period at Duo Nomad DC.
If you make a reservation that has a check-in date of LESS THAN 48 HOURS away, your credit card must be valid. If your credit card is declined upon processing ( which happens within hours of your reservation being made, your reservation will be canceled immediately.
By checking in the guest acknowledges all statements herein. By checking in the guest understands that this is NOT A LEASE and their stay at Duo Nomad is TEMPORARY ONLY. This is not accommodations for long term. As such, the guest understands and agrees that they have no legal tenant rights as prescribed by law; rather they are held to the short term housing and hoteliers law and statutes. By checking in the guest agrees to abide by all rules set forth herein as well as follow the legal direction of Duo Nomad staff, employees, managers, and its agents. Should a guest fail to comply with any of the herein agreed to terms and conditions, Duo Nomad reserves the right to charge the guest $25 – $1000 per infraction and / or request that the guest vacate the property immediately. You are free to register with the front desk at any time, but you are not permitted to remain on property until 3pm on the day of your check in.
On the day of your check out: This means all of your belongings must be out of the room and you must leave the property by 3pm. You may leave your luggage with us until 3pm on the day of your departure, but if your luggage stays past 3pm you will be charged the currently posted daily rate as a luggage storage fee.
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO LEAVE YOUR LUGGAGE IN OUR SECURE CLOSET AREA WHILE YOU SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY IN THE CITY, BUT IF YOU ARE CHECKING OUT TODAY, YOU MUST BE OUT OF THE BED BY 11 AM SO WE CAN CHANGE IT FOR THE NEXT GUEST. If your bed sheets, linens, and towels are not returned your credit card on file will be charged for any missing items.
PROPERTY RULES & CONDITIONS
- ALL ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ENDS AT 10PM DAILY.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING – NO PUFFING IT OUT THE WINDOW, NOT HANGING OUT THE WINDOW. YOU MAY SMOKE OUTSIDE ON THE PORCH.
- IF YOU USE ANY OF THE DISHES, PLEASE WASH THEM – DO NOT LEAVE THEM IN THE SINK OR ON THE TABLE – your credit card WILL be charged one full days rent if you leave your dishes unwashed or the kitchen/dining area in disarray.
- PLEASE DISPOSE OF ANY TRASH THAT YOU BRING INTO/MAKE IN ANY OF THE COMMONS AREAS AND GUEST ROOMS – BOTTLES, WRAPPERS, ETC.
- PLEASE SLEEP IN THE BED ASSIGNED TO YOU – BEDS ARE ASSIGNED AUTOMATICALLY BY THE COMPUTER AND OFTEN TIMES SOMEONE ELSE IS ALREADY ASSIGNED TO THE BED YOU WANT TO TAKE. PLEASE SEE A R.A. WITH ANY OTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING BED ASSIGNMENTS.
- NO SLEEPING ON THE SOFAS OR IN ANY OF THE COMMONS AREAS.
- PLEASE KEEP YOUR TOWELS EITHER ON YOUR BED, HANGING OFF THE END OF YOUR BED OR IN THE LAUNDRY.
- IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A GUEST VISIT, THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY.
- PLEASE LABEL YOUR FOOD WITH YOUR NAME AND YOUR CHECK-OUT DATE. ALL FOOD PRODUCTS WITHOUT A DATE MAY BE DISCARDED. ALL FOOD IS TO BE STORED AND EATEN IN THE KITCHEN/DINING/3RD FLOOR COMMON AREA OR ON THE OUTSIDE DECKS. FOOD CAN NOT BE STORED OR EATEN IN ANY GUEST ROOMS OR THE 1ST FLOOR COMMON AREAS.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS ON THE PROPERTY. ALL ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ENDS AT 10PM DAILY.
- THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MAY NOT BE STORED IN THE REFRIGERATOR: SODA, JUICE, OR ALCOHOL.
- IF YOUR RESERVATION IS OVER AND YOU WISH TO EXTEND YOU MUST EXTEND BY 11 AM, OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $50 FEE ADDED TO INITIAL RATE AFTER 6PM. IF YOU FAIL TO ABIDE BY THE RULES YOU ARE AGREEING TO, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY OR BE CHARGED $25 PER INFRACTION. ADDITIONAL INFO: CHECKOUT IS BY 11AM, BUT YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO LEAVE YOUR LUGGAGE IN OUR SECURE LUGGAGE AREA WHILE YOU SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY IN THE CITY. ON THE DAY OF YOUR CHECK-OUT, YOU MUST BE OUT OF THE BED AND GUEST ROOM BY 11 AM, SO WE CAN CHANGE IT FOR THE NEXT GUEST.
IF YOU FAIL TO ABIDE BY THE RULES YOU ARE AGREEING TO, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY OR BE CHARGED $25 PER INFRACTION
Bicycle storage is available – however it is only available upon check in and checkout. No ‘in and out’ service is available during your stay otherwise.
Parking is neither provided nor guaranteed. However, there are multiple local parking garages / lots available for a fee. Please see one of our staff members for directions and more information.
Any disturbances caused by a guest to other guests, staff, or the property itself may result in the guest being removed from the property Each guest is required to clean up after themselves and keeping tidy, including but not limited to their bedding, clothing and personal belongings in the bedroom and common areas, keeping clean of dishes and utensils that the guest uses, and anything else that is left in any common area.
All common areas are secured with CCTV digital recording cameras. By checking in to the property you acknowledge that recording is in progress. While every attempt is made to provide a safe and secure housing solution, Duo Nomad Inc, its management, staff, and associates take no responsibility for any personal belongings; the guest is responsible for the security of all their personal belongings. Guest understands that Duo Nomad, its staff and management are not responsible in any way for any injuries caused while guest is on the property. Guest assumes all risk and any subsequent responsibility to their well being while at Duo Nomad. Furthermore, by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions Guest agrees to waive all perceived or actual responsibility against Duo Nomad, its staff, and management for any injuries occurred while at Duo Nomad